Strong and Stable Mat<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 4539

Strong and Stable Mat
Melissa Connolly
Class 4539

Watch this Class
awesome class, kicked my butt!!!
LOVED this. Such intense ab work but you kept the motivation going with the reps being manageable and you’ve such a positive attitude it’s hard to quit! The side lying series with the bottom leg on the ball is really telling too....if I didn’t have the ball there I would have thought I was so stable and aligned but the ball really reveals., can’t wait to try more in this series....
Brilliant class! Thank you :)
Joan M
I cannot follow the instructions without looking at the screen. These exercises are too difficult for me as an older beginner.
Lisa
1 person likes this.
I have had 2 years of low back pain. I spent 6 weeks doing this class 2-3 times a week. I just was able to completele all the exercises. Thank you thank you.., I feel strong and stable with much less pain 💕
I love this class! I never knew mat class with a ball could be so fun and challenging. Thank you! 
Diana P
WOW! A solid Level 2 💪🏼
Just took this class for the second time and loved it even more! Fantastic all around workout - thank you!!
I loved the variations with the ball. The pace was great and the instructions clear. Thanks so much Melissa!
Love your class Melissa, thank you
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin