Fluid and Strong<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 5111

Fluid and Strong
Tom McCook
Class 5111

Watch this Class
This class demonstrates the clarity and ease really exceptional teachers convey, helping the mind and body to find clarity and ease in movement. 
1 person likes this.
Daniel K, thank you for your wonderful acknowledgment of capturing the intentions of my classes. Many thanks!!😊🙏
Jen U
Thank you Tom!  Great class.  Just what I needed today.  Your cueing is so good that I barely need to look up at the screen to see what's happening.  Thank you for sharing your expertise on PA!  And Erin is a wonderful role model too!  She moves beautifully.
Jen U, Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback! It’s great to hear the cuing made it easy and clear for your. I agree, Erin is a wonderful model! 😊🙏
Loved this class. The pace was perfect and your voice is very calming so it feels restorative even though I was challenged! Thank you. 
Great flow and challenges.  Your guidance is clear and precise and I learn a lot from your cuing.  Teaching for others a lot and this helped me grounded and allows me to have my own practice.  Thank you!
Bridget Ericsson & Midori Miller, Thank you both for taking the time to offer your feedback, I greatly appreciate it! I'm happy to hear the class was satisfying and enriching for you both! Warm regards!!
I absolutely loved this class, particularly the modifications of the exercises. Perfect cuing. Thank you so much.
Lori Z
Thanks for the pace, It allows to feel and control more. 
Shona A & Lori Z, You’re both so welcome! Thank you for your feedback and keep enjoying!!😊🙏
71-80 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin