Wunda Chair on the Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 584

Wunda Chair on the Mat
Amy Havens
Class 584

Watch this Class
What a great Magic Circle workout! So many suprises I thought it was Christmas already. :) I absolutely LOVE the "delicious" stretch... I wouldn't have ever thought of that... thanks. Also, I found the standing leg work at the end was more stable when I wasn't standing on my mat. When I was on my mat I felt like I was using the arches of my feet too much and not only were they starting to cramp but I wasn't nearly as stable... You are an awesome instructor! Love it all as usual.
Valerie...thank you so much for such kind feedback! Yes, standing on the floor and not on the mat is sure to be more stable, although that night.....I couldn't find the connection! Glad you enjoyed my class!
hi Amy.....loved the standing/balance work. So valuable - can't wait to share this with a few clients. Also loved the arabesque work - altho I don't work with dancers - lots of people need glute strength!!! simple-effective-brilliant cueing
Joleen....thank you for your kind feedback! I also have many clients who are not dancers (most of the students in that class are not) and I agree--folks need glute strength. It's fun and important to give them varied ways to build muscle groups.
Great class Amy! I really enjoyed the ring variations!
Thank you Sara!!
Great class! Excellent cueing! Love working with the ring. More like this please!
Hi Colleen.....thanks for great feedback!
I relly enjoyed!
Thank you Geovanna!!
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin