High-Energy Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 637

High-Energy Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 637

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Meredith great class I do not have colored springs as I have gratz equipment. Did you use one light spring for snake?
Geralyn, try it with two Gratz springs first. If you can't move the carriage, of course back off to one spring and begin with a small range of motion until you know you can control the carriage. I work out with Meredith regularly and she typically uses one red spring which is medium to light resistance given the exercise. Meredith is also pretty light (though strong) herself, so that comparison would play a role in what spring you choose as well.
Good Luck!
1 person likes this.
One of my favorite reformer workouts on this site so far :) Loved all the flexion focus! Also as stated by several others the break-down of the snake...can't wait to try!
Thanks everyone. I so appreciate your feedback!
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
That was such fun, Meredith! Enjoyed the side lying hip work, as well as the undulating Thigh Stretch...and the prep work for Snake was excellent...thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wow - such a great class! Everything flowed smoothly, and snake break-down was fantastic.
2 people like this.
i just love your workouts and teaching style!
WOW!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank YOU!!!
1 person likes this.
I really really liked this and felt good on the snake! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class Meredith! Thank you for the progression into snake ~ perfect cueing!!!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin