High-Energy Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 637

High-Energy Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 637

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
A really thoughtfully designed class. I don't usually comment on classes but I felt this deserved recognition. Thanks Meredith.
2 people like this.
Amazing Class Meredith !! Thank You :)
the Snake cueing was perfect ! loved the hip work and stretches ~I don't seem to do enough of that in my own Reformer work~so it was wonderful this morning
Paola Maruca
it amazes me to keep discovering how 'versatile' a piece of equipment can be and staying true to the principles and teachings of Mr Pilates at the same time....thanks Meredith, your way of teaching is beautiful, gracious and smart (as always!) :)
2 people like this.
Thank you Meri! I love the progression into the full snake...so helpful. Fantastic class :)
Thanks ladies! I had a great time breaking down the Snake.
Thank you Susie! I appreciate your feedback.
Pele
3 people like this.
amazing class with lots of new stuff. Thanks for remembering my snake prep request. Thanks PA for getting more regular reformer classes up and running.
1 person likes this.
I also loved the snake progression, brilliant. The side lying leg springs also flowed so nicely. Great cueing!
1 person likes this.
Very nice flow and great variations and progressions! As always Meredith, I learn so much when I watch your classes! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
What a great way to begin my Sunday! As usual, impeccable cueing, and loved the snake progression. You are such an amazing role model for my teaching practice Meredith! Thank you!
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin