Fletcher Mat<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 886

Fletcher Mat
Jenna Zaffino
Class 886

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Would love to see you here in PA as regular teacher . Hope it is possible . I love your energy.
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you everyone for watching this class. I'm truly humbled by your comments and am planning planning planning for the future!!! xo
1 person likes this.
Jenna,

I really like the choreography of your class. I often add a bit of a sneeze to my gazinta when I'm using the term to teach division to my math students.
1 person likes this.
Hi Jenna,
I took your class this morning in Kobe, Japan. I loved it. My first Fletcher class ever. I feel inspired to flow through my day now. Thank you to Pilates Anytime for bringing you and all the other great instructors to me miles away
Jenna Zaffino
Hi Sally and Djamila - I'm so happy that you are enjoying the class and that it has even reached Japan!!! I hope you will check out my Fletcher Barrework™ class that just went up today as well!
This video stopped halfway through :(
Jenna Zaffino
HI Paula - I've contacted PA to check in and troubleshoot - hopefully we'll get back with you soon and you'll be able to see the full class!
Paula ~ Sorry that you are having a problem. This is our general advice on playback issues - FAQ. In many cases the issue can be solved by restarting the computer. I have also sent you an email.
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class Jenna, I feel energised for the day! Thank you
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you so much Mary - what a nice compliment to start my day :)
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin