Calming Nerves<br>James Crader<br>Class 4423

Calming Nerves
James Crader
Class 4423

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Thank you so much James! Your class was a revalation in freedom of movement. I cannot wait for next class.
3 people like this.
50 minutes flew by. to feel the joy of just allowing my body to move and open, fall and recall.  Losing balance to experience returning to centre is so important and such fun!
Thank you 

Andrea L
3 people like this.
Beautiful class, thank you James! I love experiencing the freedom of movement!
4 people like this.
.. Nice to experience a class with “no set rules” ... and alowing the body to lead ... fun and new ... thank you 👍🇩🇰
4 people like this.
Really enjoyed this and thought this could be a great class for children to overcome fears and anxiety.
Cole G Thank you! I'm so glad you and others enjoyed it ... looking forward to seeing us through this movement journey.
mazT I thought so too! Felt like it started and then wrapped up! Ha! The balance explorations are some of my favorites - glad you liked them. 
Andrea Lodge I truly appreciate that! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Dorthe V Thank you! Learning to purposefully color outside the lines is key to self-trust!
Jo N YES! You know, I have ideas in my head about who and where would benefit from my work ... and I'm always excited when people bring new ones into the picture. Thank you!
1-10 of 113

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin