Heat Up Your Core<br>Jamie Isaac<br>Class 4520

Heat Up Your Core
Jamie Isaac
Class 4520

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Jamie, I feel so happy and uplifted during and after your class, seeing and feeling the harvest of this wonderful  workout. I am amazed by your positive teaching style of this highly effective  and fun class - I loved the seal! :)  Please do more videos that are enjoyable and strengthening for  our body, mind & soul! Sending lots of love from Germany! 
1 person likes this.
Great class.  Love the variations!
Caroline J
1 person likes this.
Superb class!
1 person likes this.
Loved the standing lunges and splits at the end! Thanks for getting us on to our feet!
Jamie Isaac
1 person likes this.
Gaspar Great question! Thanks for joining the challenge! I'll do my best to answer here, but send a more detailed answer in a message, as I'm limited by word count here. The idea of 'scoop' is both an image & biomechanical movement. The image speaks to the movement like hollowing out the abs. This encourages us to draw the navel in, but also upward under the ribs. Emphasis  on the 'Inward' & goal is to engage the muscles beneath rather than puffing the chest out. A tricky connection, but, perhaps think of the back ribs expanding instead. Ultimately, I wouldn't over think it. Your body does a great job stabilizing for movement anyways. I reckon if it feels good, & you're having fun you're most likely nailing it
Jamie Isaac
LInAnne Thank you for joining the challenge! 
Jamie Isaac
Meral Hi! Thank you for joining this class, I'm happy you enjoyed it and hope you enjoy the rest in this challenge.Glad you especially enjoyed the Seal, it's a fav of mine too!
Jamie Isaac
Katherine S Thank you! Happy this was useful and fun for you!
Jamie Isaac
Caroline J Thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of the challenge.
Jamie Isaac
Lori C Yeah! So glad you enjoyed the standing lunges. I love finishing standing up ready to step out into the day! You'll notice they appear quite a bit through this challenge.
51-60 of 80

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin