Energizing Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 580

Energizing Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 580

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the great cueing. The flow of this class was wonderful. I don't know if this is the right way to describe this class but I really liked how it was mellow yet crazy hard at the same time! Great job.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class Meredith - has been my first class on pilates anytime s9nce the nearest classical studio is 1 hour away from home. Already feels like signing up is going to be lift (and body!) changing! Keep up the great work, looking forward to many many more excellent classes
Welcome SMLondon! So glad to have you.
I´ve watched a lot of your classes during the next week for practicing myself and also to get inspired for the classes I teach! Thank you for good ideas. Since I train with Pilates Anytime I really love working out without ANY PROB

In this class I really loved the ab work and spine stretch with spinal extension

Greetings from Europe!! Lena
Thank you Lena!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith. We’re in lockdown in the UK at the moment and I searched PA wanting an imaginative mat class that I could lose myself in. This hit the spot. It may be 9 years old but it’s timeless. Thank you very much. X
Shona we are worldwide in lockdown!  I am so glad this class resonated with you.  Please stay safe and remember to keep breathing and moving...it's all we can do now.
Clemencia Puerta
Meredith, this Class is just Fantastic!... I love the variations  I remember the first time I saw you at BASI in California, during one of the ProBridge Programs, and now I have this wonderful tool that allows me to train and practice with your great repertories!... Thanks a lot!
Clemencia Puerta I am so happy this is here for us all....especially now.  Stay healthy and safe.
1 person likes this.
One of my favourite classes - loved the slightly faster pace. The end stretch made me thing of a bottle opener as the cork is coming out
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin