Explore Range of Motion<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Class 160

Explore Range of Motion
Ken Gilbert
Class 160

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Pure genius! Love it love it love it. Thank you again, Pilates Anytime for giving me an opportunity to experience another amazing Pilates master!
1 person likes this.
Please ask to Mr. Ken to come back again. I find him so focused in details. Thanks Monica
Studied AGAIN...i repeat myself - loved it. Thank you once again for giving me access to such an incredible session...cheers!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Ken and PA! This is a very informative, corrective and inspirational class for anyone who wants to improve their understanding of the mechanics of the spine :)
1 person likes this.
Jennifer, Monica and Anita . . . speaking with Kristi today I found my way to the Comments page on the PA site. I love reading your comments and I am encouraged to return to teach more. Particularly in the mechanics of the spine - to include my newest insights.
1 person likes this.
I take this class anytime my back pain begins to flare up and I am always relieved. Thank you!
Julie . . . thank you for the comment. Opposing forces in traction assists in reliving most discomforts. Great to hear from you. I will be returning to PA this autumn.
Incredible class, thanks🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Thank you for taking it!!!
Cynthia G
Thanks so much.  It was lovely to reference Martha Graham
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin