Explore Range of Motion<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Class 160

Explore Range of Motion
Ken Gilbert
Class 160

Watch this Class
Cynthia . . . I began my Pilates journey to enhance my somatic awareness and movement skills to become a better actor/director in DramaDogs, a Theater Company. I began in 1994 with Cathy Murakami and found Ron Fletcher in 1996. He had been a principle dancer with her company (we always heard great stories) where he injured his knee and went to Joe and Clara for rehab. My wife is a modern dancer, as well as theater artist and we are always addressing the disciplines of dance forms. 
I feel great. I had fun.  I hope to find more classes like this.   Thank again Ken:) 
Gary . . . great to hear from you. This class is one of the original postings. I appreciate hearing about your experience. If you are interested I am streaming Pilates Classes on M | W | F at 11:15 am PDT. Monday is standing with some floorwork, Wednesday is at the barre with floorwork and Friday is seated (on a stool or chair).
Just took this class again. I took Ken's Classes 3 days in a row last week. By day 3 I thought someone had welded a steel plate to my abdomen... that was so cool!  I am not sure I'll ever be able to roll down without leg weights but Ken's tips on  rounding the upper back and either flexing or pointing the toes sure helps. Thanks Again Ken:) 
This such a Great Class! I feel like I learn something every time i take it. Thanks Again Ken:) 
Thanks again Ken:) 
This class never gets old. I love it just as much everytime.)  Thanks Ken:) 
As anyone can see, I have taken this class many times. Sometimes, I ask myself,    "do I really need to take this class again"? Then at the end of the class, the answer that comes to me is always a resounding "YES"!  Thanks again, Ken:) 
1 person likes this.
Gary . . . I am settling into 2021. Let’s talk soon as I would love to hear from you about what you are gleaming from classes and how you are affected. 
This and Ken's two 30 minute classes are 3 of top 10 Pilates Classes I have ever taken anywhere. I really wish I could pay a bit extra and get more super classes like them. Thanks again Ken:) 
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin