Articulating your Spine<br>Pat Guyton<br>Class 2153

Articulating your Spine
Pat Guyton
Class 2153

Watch this Class
I loved this session with you Pat
Thank you! Excellent instruction! Learned things I need to improve from the warm up!
I will be doing this class.
I have the black arc: when we come to bridge my feet cannot reach the arc. It is longer- so just keep my feet on the top of the arc OK?
That is a good modification for the arc that you are using. I am glad that you enjoyed the class!
This is brilliant, thank you, the best cueing for teaser I think I have heard.
Thank you. I love helping others enjoy teaching so that our students progress faster with deeper understanding.
Thank you so much, Pat. I could learn the basic of pilates not only just spine corrector movement. I enjoyed your class so much.
1 person likes this.
I am glad that you enjoyed the class. The Spine Corrector has so much potential for learning Pilates and it is one of the best abdominal workouts if you know how to use it. Keep working at it and you will find a deeper potential in this tiny and uncomplicated member of Pilates study.
Nadine E
Great! Especially the monkey at the end of the video. Fantastic explanation of the articulation of the spine.
Candace
I have been teaching for a bit and have never really understood the spine corrector as I do now after this class. You took the mystery out and put the magic in! I 'll be back!
1 person likes this.
Spine Corrector is one of my favorite Pilates machines...so simple and yet powerful.
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! ❤️
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin