Efficient Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2507

Efficient Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2507

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
beautiful and functional stretching! Thank you Elizabeth!
Thank You for starting the comment trail Maria Rosa! I imagine this mat sequence as an effective bridge between your Yamuna Body Rolling and standing Core Align. My somatic approach to some mat exercises will be enriched following Body Rolling. The mat exercises that activate the myofascial continuities ('cover photo' for example) prepare for Core Align dynamic balances. Hope to see you in December for Pilates on Tour Venice
sandyjgrant
It's always nice to see bits of what you teach at POT. It is such an inexplicable experience to do these exercises with you in person; my notes always suffer as I'm too busy observing and doing. Thanks for offering us a second chance...where we can 'pause' and 'replay' as many times as we want! Looking forward to your classes in London this month.
you are the best, excellent...I love the way you make me feel.
Sandy and Laura, I'm so glad this mat class works for you. Thank you! I'm always working out mat and apparatus sequences on myself, preparing for clients, classes, conferences, Pilates on Tour and Pilates Anytime. It's an on-going process, incorporating new research and understandings. See you soon in London and perhaps in Spain in August!
Thank you for the different way of Bridging
Elizabeth top top top
Good morning Elizabeth, I've just finished both classes and found them both intriguing, just like you! Also I continue to love the leotards you wear on PA! I know they are made for you as you've shared with me before. Thank you and hope to see more!
Thank You Denee! Zoya, the unitard designer and I have already started on next year's collection
Really in Spain, Elizabeth please let us know.
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin