Efficient Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2507

Efficient Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2507

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Always a refreshing time with you, Miss Elizabeth. So many thoughts flood in with each exercise, that I must pause altering doing one side and try a modification for clients! Then I can do the other side for me.
1 person likes this.
Ditto with Maureen re the reasoning for “one leg path” on roll ups. I know why they work for me, but appreciate the learned reasoning.
Sara B
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth Larkam is an artist. So many layers in her wonderful work. Thank you so much!
Janis and Maureen: when the right Achilles is between the 2 left toes the right hip fkexuon with right leg in front encourages left pelvic rotation. And vice versa. Most people have a bias toward pelvic rotation in one direction. This version of the Roll Up will bring your attention to your movement strategy and encourage  you to develop additional strategies.
1 person likes this.
What number is the class companion (with roller and magic circle)? Thanks!
Kendall, there are two companion classes with the Roller and Ring: Class# 4014 and Class # 2508

1 person likes this.
Thank you Miss Elizabeth, for your response to my "one leg'path' of a month ago. You are so wonderfully articulate. You are appreciated.
Rebecca W
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth, I absolutely love every class of yours! Would you ever consider creating a class that acts as a specific  warmup for dancers? Or is there a class of yours you recommend that might best serve this purpose? Thank you for all your knowledge.  
Thank you so much Rebecca! I'm so glad my classes resonate with you. Dancer-specific training is my movement home. I hope to return to Pilates Anytime to film more classes. In the meantime I'll message you and we can discuss the content you seek.
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin