Efficient Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2507

Efficient Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2507

Watch this Class
I really appreciate your spiral connection through the body and and working it connected into one unit
Sarah Honer
Thank you for sharing your work with us, Elizabeth. I appreciate you bringing Moshe Feldenkrais' perspective into your lessons -- such a helpful lens to optimize motion Pilates exercises. Mwah!
Hello Elizabeth - As always - Thank you so so much !
I love your work and love listening to you.
Looking forward to more. Sunny greetings (this time) from LA - no longer HK. :))
Thrilled to hear from you Jitka I hope you are flourishing and happily settled in your new home in LA. Please look for my PilatesAnytime 2017 classes starting mid February. I'm looking forward to our next times together. xoxo
Dear Elizabeth
Thank you for your commitment to learning, sharing and you way to integrate the neurological, fascia like work and the why. I am a Pilates instructor and I am also on the MELT path, which has helped my own practice and my clients. You are amazing, you are a gift to us. Angie
Fabulous as always. So creative yet exactly what the body needs. Yum!
Nice. Thanks!
I love watching Elizabeth videos as I am always learning so much!! Haven't finished watching whole video but could you just expand on the roll up and why you are doing it with one leg on top of the other (heel & archilles between the big toe ?)Many thanks.
1 person likes this.
As always, I learn so much from all your classes!
Dimitris S
1 person likes this.
One more amazing class!!! I loved it!!! Thank you for that!!!
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin