Reformer Strength Training<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 5408

Reformer Strength Training
Tracey Mallett
Class 5408

Watch this Class
Melissa D
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout! 
You’re a badass Tracy I would never have guessed you’re 50!!! Loved the first series going up front and lat pull back combo - fantastic and creative! 
Melissa D Thank you definitely a good challenge x
Elizabeth D Thank you! It"s Pilates and Barre! Hahahaha!
2 people like this.
Fantastic combinations! So happy with all your new content.
1 person likes this.
Wow, I love this class so much! Integrating strength training and cardio is great. Wonderful fun and energy. And these 40 min classes are perfect for when you have an hour between clients- by the time you clean up after one client and get ready for the next, 40 min is perfect 
Blaize H
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout! I'm so excited to do more!
1 person likes this.
This workout crushed! I had been adding in weight work after all my Pilates workouts lately so it’s as if you had read my mind. I often reminded my clients that Joseph Pilates was a body builder. I think Pilates and Strength training blend beautifully like the Treble and Bass clef on the piano. Your workouts are hard and I love them.
Shona Croft
That was so good. I realise I need to introduce a little weight training especially because this challenged me SO MUCH. How can you be 50 tho?  Killer workout LOVED IT.
Loved this class Tracey it’s right up my Ally . I always combine fitness with my pilates my two favs and they totally complement one another. Thanks so much for many inspiring ideas .  More of these please 🙏 
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin