BASI™ Reformer Flow<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 595

BASI™ Reformer Flow
Ed Botha
Class 595

Watch this Class
Thank you Kristi. Is the reformer box important? I'm new to the reformer. I follow the DVDs that came with the reformer.
Hi Melissa ~ As I went through the Reformer classes trying to label all those that used a box (not finished yet), I was thinking it really is important to have the box if you want to explore the entire Pilates Repertoire on the Reformer. Exercises can be modified if you don't have a box (and I would be happy to try and help you with this if you like), but if you think you will stick to Pilates, I would recommend getting one. In the 20 classes I have looked through so far, only 3 have not used a box and all 3 were specialty classes (Jump board or stretching). These classes are from teachers from several different training programs. That's how common the box is. To me the box is as much a part of the Reformer as the foot straps are. They aren't used all the time, but are integral to the work. I'm conflicted as to whether to continue labeling the box as a prop or not but you have highlighted a really important point and I thank you!!
Amazing workout.. i love this guy!!!! Great cues and flow. When is he coming back for more? I am also thinking he needs to come to Mississippi!! Great class.
Ciao Paola M., si, mandiamoci email. Cercami su facebook sotto Paola Lucchesi... dove vivi in Italia ??
Paola Maruca
Paola , trying to find you but there are several people with your same last name....:)....
I agree with Jamie.....more Ed Botha please :)
Hi Paola. I have a studio in Cape Town South Africa. If you are ever here come pop in for a session! Ed
I to have ab aeros machine. It came without the box. When I took the classes and they pulled the box out. I just did other exercises I knew on the machine until they put the box away. This way I still get the full time in for the workout. I did get the box foe Christmas and have to say so worth the extra money.
Thank you for your feedback Patricia!
Thanks for the replies Kristi and Patricia! I'll save up for the box! I was just worried it'll be an investment tht isn't going to be used too often.
I'll be very curious to know what you think. Please let us know here once you do get the box and if you need help modifying in the meantime, let me know! Thanks again!
11-20 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin