Breath-Focused Wunda Chair<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2541

Breath-Focused Wunda Chair
Amy Havens
Class 2541

Watch this Class
Valya Karcher
Thanks for building my confidence on the chair, Amy!
You are so very welcome Valya!
Paola Maruca
Love it! Amy is still the queen of the Wunda chair. Beautiful mover as always
1 person likes this.
I appreciate the relatively short chair class and the focus on breathing into the back - an area I need to wake up more. Since I have to think also about not overly stressing my (currently) fairly weak pelvic floor due to pelvic organ prolapse, I also appreciated that the class seemed to work the core without putting too much downward pressure on the pelvic floor (such as I experience when doing roll ups on the mat). I'll return to this again!
Thank you Paola and Nancy! Yes, breathing into the back of the body is essential...and I keep this in focus too. I believe we may put too much stress on our pelvic floor from time to time. Let's keep our breathing vibrant which will support our pelvic floor in a healthy way. :)
1 person likes this.
Great class and very informative but when you refer to hip flexors, which particular muscle or muscle group are you referring to?
Hi Tina P -- thank you. I'm most likely referring to the larger area of the Rectus Femoris, although that is going to be quite active, of course, in all hip and knee flexion moments. Was this what you were inquiring about?
Costanza B
1 person likes this.
I'm looking forward doing a class with you, Amy, in real life!
Thank you for your amazing classes
1 person likes this.
Costanza thank you so much!  I hope we get to me in real life someday too!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, I just watched a webinar of Eric Franklin's about diaphragm and lungs and breathing and this took it into Pilates for me in the best way! All good and I liked starting the teaser with raised legs, much easier to find balance and roll into the sacrum as you wanted.
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin