Connected Mat Workout<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3158

Connected Mat Workout
Lesley Logan
Class 3158

Watch this Class
Chanda Hinman
Such a fun class. My body felt amazing after!
7 people like this.
My abs were so sore the next day! Nothing like the good ol' classical method!
Zola that makes me smile! Haha Day after sore abs...my work here is done! Thank you again for being in class and rocking it!
1 person likes this.
Chanda 4 classes down and many more to go! Love how you smile more during the hardest exercises. Thank you again! xx~LL
3 people like this.
You are adorable Lesley Logan ! Cueing was awesome!! Loved you class so much! Heart rate came up, sweat was on and body feeling stronger! Thank you!!! :)
2 people like this.
Great class, easy to follow but feeling the burn😀
3 people like this.
First time doing one of your classes! You quickly became one of my favorite teachers on PA! Wonderful and challenging workout. Thank you! (Side note - love your whole outfit - where did you get them from?!)
Pam haha Thank you! And, super thrilled you loved the class and you got your sweat on. Who said Pilates couldn't get some cardio esc feelings in it? Anyways, thank you for your comment and I hope to have you in class again soon. Stay stong xx~LL

Sue YAAS!! love that burning feeling. Thank you for taking class and for your comment. xx~LL
Stacy F WOW a PA fav!?! That's so cool! Thank you for joining me in class today. All the outfits I wore in this class and my other classes are Carbon38 (Happy shopping!) xx~LL
1-10 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin