Day 2: Breath<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3268

Day 2: Breath
Meredith Rogers
Class 3268

Watch this Class
Wonderful Diane C! Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Great breathing imaginary with Magic Circle, Thank you!
Maryam
Great breathing imaginary with Magic Circle, Thank you!
Anna O
1 person likes this.
Good morning, thank you for this sequence. Can you please advise how to get stronger with the roll ups? I can't roll from flat to seated without an elbow assist! What exercises will help my ab strength to do this? Thanks in advance for your help :)
Hi Anna, in the roll up it not always the strength of the abdominals that needs to be improved but also the flexibility of the lower back so make sure you are doing plenty of stretching.  A second idea is to make sure the lower back imprints into the mat as you are coming into the roll up portion.  If this is impossible to achieve, you can place a small towel under the part of the back that doesn't want to come to the floor or rest some light weights on you feet.  Bent knees can also make it easier...please keep me updated on your progress!!
1 person likes this.
I feel absolutely amazing after this class! I feel so connected to my body. I can't wait for the next class. After a looong break from pilates, this series is perfect - I'm falling in love with pilates again! Thank you!
Carla that makes me feel very happy.  Welcome back to your Pilates practice. Thanks for going on this journey with me.
Loved the use of the magic circle through the whole workout to help remind me of breath and when to contract my abdominals and build my powerhouse!
Emily Tubbert that's awesome!!
Marion G
1 person likes this.
Nice one with the circle. One I will probably revisit later. Thank you M!
131-140 of 198

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin