Release Facial Tension<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3463

Release Facial Tension
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3463

Watch this Class
Liz
Liz
1 person likes this.
Quick question - wondering if you know of any small balls like the yoga tune-up that are latex-free, as I have a mild latex allergy?  I know you also suggested the bigger Franklin ball in the video, but I wouldn't mind sourcing something smaller like the Yoga Tune Up - I know I may have to wait some time before I can ship anything to the UK from the US if it's not available here, but for future reference perhaps!
Niedra Gabriel
Liz In a pinch you can use tennis balls - rough but they can get the job done if you treat your skin with respect.  I have taught almost all this material with tennis balls at different times as many countries ( third world) do not have access or funds for high end balls, but tennis balls are found everywhere.
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful challenge, thank you so much Niedra! I feel like I’ve learnt to listen to my body when it says “stop, wait, do it again!” I truly enjoyed using these sessions to open up and feel freer in my movements during the next classes. Can’t wait to do more classes with you!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Patricia I am so glad you enjoyed this challenge,  I hope you continue to enjoy all the classes available to you.
1 person likes this.
The before and after is amazing... I saw the biggest change in my eye balls!  Thank you for a wonderful unraveling Niedra.
Niedra Gabriel
Beatrix Nagy I think you just gave yourself a face lift. Amazing right?

Sue S
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel Wow that was amazing, thank you. I will be using this technique often.
Julie Lloyd
This was sooooo beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes at the end. Thank you Niedra and Pilates Anytime!! I so wish I was based near you and could also do some in-person training or just meet some of you. I am a huge admirer of you your group. Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
Julie L  How lovely to know you enjoyed this journey through your body so much . Not sure where you are based, so hard to respond realistically. I am only responding for myself, not the rest of PA: I live in CA but tend to travel as well( right now I am in Costa Rica). I work with people both live and on zoom with personalized sessions so if this is something you would want to explore, I am always here . Best to reach out via my email niedragabreil@gmail.com.   So glad you enjoyed this work and found it beneficial.
Rina S
Can this work be done every day? For whatever reason, I wake up every morning with so much tension in my face and jaw, I thought that this might be a good way to start my day. Thanks so much for sharing this class.
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin