Hydration Reformer Class
Sally Anderson
Class 5148

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
That felt great!
Linda T.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sal and Andrew miss seeing you both IRL but it's such a pleasure to see you both here flying the flag , great workout feeling hydrated can't wait for what's to come from you both x

Sally Anderson
Linda H Hi ! Thanks for getting hydrated with me and we both appreciate your support 🤗 Plenty more to come and we love getting to do what we do with Pilates Anytime. It rocks right!  x
1 person likes this.
Fabulous cueing and terrific approach to the movements!
Sally Anderson
Brian R Thank you for taking the class and for your lovely message. So glad you enjoyed it 😊 🙏 
1 person likes this.
Loved this class and have come back to it for the 2nd time. Really fascinated by your method (some gyrotonics?) and wondered why you said you never finish with spinal flexion (roll up) ? Looking forward to your next class Thankyou!!
Sally Anderson
Tash Chedgy Amazing, thanks for taking the class again. No gyro approach-it's me taking the concepts that underpin the reason for the class, creating a program that  progresses to that goal and can be taught in various settings.  I must clarify, in other classes or with clients that need it, I might sometimes finish with spinal flexion. But I often want to leave the person open, upright and active into extensors. I use Roll Downs at the start of a class commonly though - I like the preparation that gives me. It's a different goal, but you might like my latest class - here's the link CLASS. Thanks again and hope you are enjoying lovely holidays! 😊 
Sally Anderson
Tash Chedgy  Also, we have a Hydration short course on our site if you'd like to learn more of the reasoning behind the class development. Here's the LINK
1 person likes this.
Beautiful, can't wait to try it!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sally as I so enjoyed this class.  The differing planes of movement felt so great on my body.  Also, your cueing was excellent along with your modifications.  This will be my GO TO class when I need 30 minutes of moving fluid through my body!
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin