Wunda Chair Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 204

Wunda Chair Flow
Amy Havens
Class 204

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy!! More WC classes if/when you can, please! And thank you, as always.
Hi Summer ... great request! Anything in particular you'd like me to focus on for my next WC class?
1 person likes this.
Amy, anything you teach will be perfect and challenging, especially if you throw in some reverse pike variations! Those always kick my butt I also really like it when you keep it to a minimal spring change, so that the class flows. You are so great at your craft, so whatever you decide to do will be deeply appreciated!
Ah, thank you Summer! The Chair class I filmed this past week was a good one, a few spring changes, but not many! I think you'll enjoy the challenges.... I felt like working out so you may want to have a towel near by!
Annette O
1 person likes this.
Great class. thank you. I couldn't believe that such a light spring would be effective especially the beginning ring series but it was. I was a tad challenged with the spring weight on piking so I added another notch. Perhaps you can mention that to students if they are having issues getting the pedal up?
Really felt a terrific overall workout. Thanks again.
1 person likes this.
Amy this was a wonderful class. I loved your queing on hip extension in the vertical climb. And the interviews at the end are great. You should do more such short feedback sessions.
Thank you for that feedback Annette..  This class was filmed nearly 10 years ago, hard to believe!  Glad you enjoyed it.  Thank you Alex , I liked the questions to the students at the end also!  They were both teachers in training at the time.  Now they are quite amazing teachers!  
Ember Hopkins
I really learned so much from this class. Everything was so clear and I really enjoyed it!
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin