Symmetry Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1021

Symmetry Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 1021

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great! I always love all your classes!! Thank you! I do have a question, when i put the straps over my knees, I always seem to come into the bumper too soon before my legs are fully extended?? I try and readjust myself, but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks! ----- Beth
Pele
1 person likes this.
Loved this one. Wished there was more one sided work like one sided arms, one sided leg work, but still liked the rhythm and energy of this class.
1 person likes this.
Good one Meredith!! Loved it, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Dear Meredith i love your class !!!! See you in june!!!!
B
1 person likes this.
I would love to have written transcripts of these workouts. I find it hard at times to lose my position when looking at screen. If transcribed I could study it. I have tried writing them done step by step but wish there a better technological way to do do. Any ideas?
2 people like this.
Fab! The back extension at the end with straps seated on the box, so little movement but so much feeling. Does that make sense?
Wow! Thank you for all the positive feedback. I really appreciate it.
Beth,
I would sit very close to the shoulder rests. If you are still having this problem then maybe shorter straps would work better.

Pele,
Thanks! Nice to hear from you again. I'm filming again next week and will try to incorporate more one sided work.

B,
Written transcripts would be nice...I'll mention it!

Heidi,

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes the little movements contain so much more energy or connection than the big ones!
1 person likes this.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this class
Thank you Jodie!!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin