Arc Flexion and Extension<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1070

Arc Flexion and Extension
Amy Havens
Class 1070

Watch this Class
Kristi....thank you my friend! How did the rest of your day go? I hope that this simple arc class with it's ease and flow followed you through and supported the many other 'biggies' that came your way yesterday! :) Go easy......right?!
The rest of the day went Well! Thank you! I think you set me off on the right path!
While a fan of the classical version of the spine corrector, these arcs are so nice and wow, how creative to combine all of these movements to truly have a full body experience....that calf stretch is priceless for us runners....love your style Amy! Can you do one in the future incorporating more strengthening opportunities as well to combine with this opening one? Thanks!!
AMAZING! Thank you Amy I feel liked I have well and truly wrung myself out with the mermaid sequence. Can't wait to do it all again x
Hi Angel---I too love the classical version of the spine corrector, but these arcs are very nice and great to have at home!! Glad you enjoyed this class and yes, I'm working on anther arc class that will incorporate more strengthening exercises....and on the Reformer! Stay tuned!
Hi Karen! Glad you liked this class!! :)
Thank you Amy, this was so yummy! Just what my body needed.
Thank you so much Jodie
Hi Amy! Great little class! ... thank you! I'm doing ladder barrel and spine corrector training this weekend so I thought I would do this as a little pre-cursor! Love your work!

PS I see our reformer class is posted, I can't wait to watch it!
Thank you Connie! How did your barrel and spine corrector training go? Would love to hear!!
21-30 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin