Feel-Good Reformer<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1086

Feel-Good Reformer
Tom McCook
Class 1086

Watch this Class
Tom, I just loved your class. I felt as though I was safe and in good hands. Your cues were impeccable, your voice is calming, and the content of the class was fantastic. Thank you so much, I am ready for the day! I will be seeking out more of your classes!
Loved loved loved this workout!
Taghrid K
Thank you Tom!!
Great class, calm energy and awesome cues.
Tara E
My clients will benefit from me taking your classes. Your cues help me understand exercises I thought I knew. I love it when that happens! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Outstanding...as always! Thank you Tom, and thank you PA for making accessible such talented teachers to the world.
Feel so good after taking this wonderful class! Thank you!
Thank you all for your comments and commitment to practice. I'm really happy to hear you're getting value from my classes! Thank you to Pilates Anytime for creating such a great avenue for learning and continued practice!
Thank you Tom. The first time I saw/met you was at the Inner Idea conference in Palm Springs. I do not live in your state, and I you are one of the reasons why I subscribe to Pilates Anytime. This reformer workout is one of my favourites! If you can't come to me, I am so happy that I can work out with you at Pilates Anytime.
Love this class. Tom is a great instructor! Very deliberate, great prep and cues. Great full body workout! Thanks
"you never know until you know." Tom you are so cool. I'm adopting this as my teaching philosophy.
21-30 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin