Upper Body Strengthening<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 1136

Upper Body Strengthening
Ed Botha
Class 1136

Watch this Class
I am not BASI trained but whenever I need a fresh perspective for my mat class, I find myself drawn to the BASI teachers classes. Seamless flow and great integration Ed. Very safe and effective cueing too!
Thank you Ed for a wonderful class. By excellent cueing and nice flow of the whole class I was really fully concentrated for the whole session and enjoyed it a whole lot. Great work not only for the upper body and opening of the chest but also for strengthening and stretching other areas as well (loved the hamstrings stretch and piriformis stretch). One of my favorites!
Ed Botha, you rock!
Loooooved this class!! Great pace, perfect level of challenge for me. I didn't have a TB so I did it without but can't wait to try it again with one. That shoulder opening stuff was great.
Great class Ed!!! Thank you

I'm so happy to take your class,flow ,transition, cueing energy are wonderful and I feel my body so great,thanks a lot!
Thank you Ilaria!
exaggerated, such a nice class! I love your precision,your strenght, your energy. THANK YOU Ed ! I hope to see some of your new class as soon as possible !
Ed- love this class. Your cueing is perfect. Theraband is one of my most favorite props. I can stretch and strengthen in a unique way. The breast stroke exercise was excellent. I loved the challenging push up. I always check for your newest classes but have all of your classes in My Favorites and go back to them over and over. Keep them coming!!!
Great class Ed, I keep coming back to it for my own personal use and to share with my classes. I'd love to see more of you on PA.
31-40 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin