Wunda Chair Blocks<br>Michael F. & Ton V.<br>Class 1162

Wunda Chair Blocks
Michael F. & Ton V.
Class 1162

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
That was fantastic!! Kristi awesome job as well!
I love all of the blocks....saw a couple of variations that I haven't seen and love! Cat on top was nice with setup and loved the setup on flying eagle....so many struggle with the first press into extension! Thanks so much to Ton and Michael...so loved by many!
This workout was so flippin' hard for me! How wonderful it was to work so hard and have so much fun at the same time. Thank you Michael and Ton!
1 person likes this.
Mary: Thank you.
Angel: glad you like the variations.
Kristi: Thank you for your hard work. You look beautiful!
Loved this class! I really liked the teaser. I used my handles at the end. Need to work up to that. thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great class, really appreciated the attention to details with a nice flowing pace.
I KNEW I should have done this 1st thing in the morning instead of after working with clients all day long..I know I don't have a death wish, yikes!! Super fun and creative ;)
Can't wait to teach this with the smooth transitions from one side of the body to the other. I loved Combo 5 with Going Up Front to Side to Tendon Stretch. Great!!!
sandyjgrant
I 'Liked' this after watching and LOVED it after doing it. This is WAY harder than it looks - way to go Kristi and ESPECIALLY on that one-arm pull up. I admittedly had to abandon that one :(
Great class. Love it. Thank you.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin