Shared Traditions Panel<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Discussion 1191

Shared Traditions Panel
Kristi Cooper
Discussion 1191

Watch this Discussion
Amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! And I am really looking forward to see more about the Pilates Legacy project!
Kristi, thank you so much for organising this. One of the things that I love about Pilates Anytime is that I can learn and develop at any time. This exploration of heritage is just as important to that as learning from the classes. Very much looking forward to the Heritage Project. Keep up the excellent work.
Thank you Jon. "The exploration of heritage is just as important to that as learning from the classes..." I couldn't agree with you more.
2 people like this.
I have just watched part one and I am in tears! Kristi if you can only imagine the warmth and happiness you have instilled in us all.
Thank you .
2 people like this.
Was told about this project today so I took a peek and enjoyed the discussion. Good luck in October. :)
Mrs. Hedley, you have no idea how much your comment here means to me. Thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
OMG, can't have enough of it. I wish there was Chapter 5,6,7,...Thank you so much for bringing these amazing teachers together and making this available.
Thank you Marcia! Please check back here on October 9th...
I've got chapter 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 coming your way... as a start!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! I can't thank you enough for all your work!
3 people like this.
Wonderful Kristi! Well done for all your hard work! You are truly loved in this pilates community! xxx
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin