Mat Fundamentals<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1214

Mat Fundamentals
Karen Sanzo
Class 1214

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I needed this tremendously. It is difficult trying to advance my postpartum body even a year later. This put my body right where I needed to be. Thank you so very much.
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Getting the strongest foundation is sooo important!
1 person likes this.
this is really clear explanation and important knowledge for everyone.
1 person likes this.
This class is really amazing! I especially found the focus on relaxing in the shoulders and neck when moving interesting (etc. into tabletop position), I definitely have som weaknesses there that i was not aware of... This will class will really help me in my further pilates work!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a great class! This helped me to work on some problem areas
1 person likes this.
Karen, you have become my new trainer! I have a client who has come to the Y for "personal" training. She is mid 60's, never done much exercise, was put with a "trainer" and she started her lifting weights. Nightmare! The director has turned her over to me for Pilates. Where do I start? I am watching all your beginner series. Today, I'm starting with beginner series 1.
She is a sweet lady, up for the challenge, but she is quite large, and when she lays on her back, her heavy breasts fall into her neck. So I will prop her up . She has neck issues, as she sits all day in a Library.
Mira
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen! I am new to PilatesAnytime, although, I have been teaching Mat Pilates already for 10 years. Your exercises are eye openers to understanding basic and safe body postures. I am learning SO much from you - thank you!
1 person likes this.
Terrific class on the fundamentals, Karen- thank you. Extra bonus to watch the very active dolphins swimming behind you!
Lori
1 person likes this.
I have to say that just in one viewing this has helped me with neck pain that I have had for years. I knew I was compensating, but not sure how to change it. I'm going to keep a lemon around all the time! Seriously, your cuing is phenomenal and with just a few props, this has already made a difference for me. I'm going to re-view these videos often. Thank you.
Karen Sanzo
I often find it's the little connections and keen aha moments that make a big difference. Keep practicing. Filming more next week.
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin