Energizing Prenatal Cadillac<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1227

Energizing Prenatal Cadillac
Leah Stewart
Class 1227

Watch this Class
Great ideas!!
Leah,

I'm a Pilates instructor in her first pregnancy. I am suffering from SPD so couldn't do the leg work but everything else felt fantastic!!! My thoracic spine has been so tight and all of the extension and rotation in this actually gave me quite a few adjustments which is amazing. My pelvis also feels more open. Thanks!
Thanks for all these wonderful pre/post natal classes, they also you were my best friends during my last pregnancy of my 2nd son Baybora:) Being a medical doctor and a pilates instructor I found your classes in fact your way of working a pregnant body is totally fulfilling, I hope you write a book about pilates in pregnancy which could be great, thanks and love :)
Ladies,

Your comments are so encouraging and fun to read, thank you for your feedback about the class.
Dolay,

Thank you, thank you! That means the world to me!
Stacey,

So sorry for the late comment about being uncomfortable on your knees. Please try some pads under your knees or you can sit on a long box or a moon box if you have one.
Hi Leah Stewart ! I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I just did your amazing Cadillac class. Yesterday I did a great and challenging workout and Today's class was just the perfect amount of work for my body! Thank you so much
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this Leah Stewart !! I’ve been following your prenatal videos and they have helped me out tremendously! I’m about 5 months into my pregnancy and really started to feel discouraged because I’ve been really experiencing some of the physical changes and pains already this month. Between being a Pilates Instructor, trying to care for my body, etc..I was really starting to beat myself up wondering what I’m doing wrong?? Well, I’m pregant and there’s nothing wrong with that,lol This is my second time taking this class and the movement made me feel stronger, more relaxed, energized, and understanding of the process of pregnancy. I can’t thank you enough!
Sabine G
What a beautiful and creative class! Thank you very much Leah Stewart, it is very helpful to prepare my pre-natal class for my clients.
This is wonderful! Thank you! Also - who was the teacher that inspired you to do the back extension with the footbar strap?
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin