Chest Opening Cadillac<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1257

Chest Opening Cadillac
Meredith Rogers
Class 1257

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I absolutely loved this class Meredith, i love all your classes actually, but this one in a special way, because of what Tamara and Paola said, i was going to write exactly what they said, when i saw they had already done it. I would love to see more of these classes too, it really helps me as instructor, i mean, it's beautiful and easy to see someone who knows how to do moves, and understands right away what you're saying, and i'm not saying Tatiana didn't do it beautifully, in fact she did, but it was awesome to see you teach her when she didn't understand. i took the class myself and i loved it, specially the last two exercises. Looooove it!
2 people like this.
Great class,cueing,teaching!!!
1 person likes this.
Meredith, as always I love your cueing, corrections and patience! Awesome class!!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful Meredith!! I am always looking forward to your classes. I especially liked this one a lot because the client was so real! By the way she did great! Greeting from Shanghai, China
1 person likes this.
Loved your class Meredith, it was great seeing all the tactical cueing. I would love to have a session with you someday.
Thank you for your lovely feedback ladies! I appreciate it :)
2 people like this.
As a student teacher I am especially grateful for this class and others like it! I learned a ton from Meredith's eye and cueing. Please count this as a request for more classes like this - not necessarily as a workout, but an opportunity to learn teaching skills.
Sandra R
1 person likes this.
I have to agree with Pele. I chose this class purely for my own workout. Whilst I did still get a nice workout, I found myself having to fill time by adding my own extra exercises. I feel this "class" is more suited to the "tutorial" section. Nonetheless thanks again to my all time favourite PA instructor Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith, I really enjoyed this class, - also as a "young" instructor. There is a lot to learn! Not only the cues but also seeing how you, Meredith, move yourself around! It is so important to stay in health as the trainer!
And maybe it is a good idea to separate the flowing classes with a perfect student from those where we can learn from the way somebody teaches. I know, you have the tutorials, but this class is more like a hospitation than an exercise-Class.
Thank you ladies. Whether or not you received what you wished from this class, it is helpful for me to hear your feedback. I appreciate the honest and candid comments.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin