Fundamental Reformer 1<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1277

Fundamental Reformer 1
Karen Sanzo
Class 1277

Watch this Class
Sudha N
9 people like this.
Very informative and especially for a new instructor like me with clients who have never done Pilates before
4 people like this.
Great class! Looking forward to the next 2. I work with a lot of "beginners", I like how you explain the fundamentals:)
3 people like this.
I really enjoyed listening to Karen explain the fundamentals. A great reminder of how to properly teach a true beginner. Looking forward to part 2.
2 people like this.
I love watching Karen teach!
2 people like this.
I love listening to you Karen! I always come away with the best cues! I loved scraping mud off the heel when doing leg work. Thank you!
4 people like this.
Well, Ms Sanzo - with this class you have proven that 'back to basics' is always a good idea! After many years training at Alan Herdman's London studio I now finally have my own reformer but no instructor nearby. I am so grateful that you and your fellow teachers manage to surprise me with new insights, cues, techniques during every session. Thank you!
Karen Sanzo
I really enjoyed creating this series for Pilates Anytime. I just watched this session again, myself, and it's my new favorite. This particular workout was inspired by one of my clients who is just thrilled to be working through a program in a connected, clean fashion. And, what's interesting is that this is her more advanced workout, after recovering from spinal surgery. It's all relative---one person's basics is another's advancement.
Thank you all for your comments and for taking time to respond. One breath at a time. Life is good.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen- your cues are wonderful. Love learning new variations and modifications- they really help me to keep re- thinking the exercises and not to just "go thru the motions"
1 person likes this.
Thanks Karen! It is always interesting to go back to the fundamentals I always learn something new and that is great for my clients! Pilates is so beautiful you never stop your journey!
Monica (uk)
3 people like this.
Great "refresher" of fundamentals with some wonderful new prompts for beginners (and for me!) You are one of my favorite instructors and I always look so forward to watching you.
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin