Sculpting Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1301

Sculpting Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 1301

Watch this Class
Kel M
2 people like this.
...I would love some suggestions (came from Ellen's Ultimate, SoFL) for a good sweat, workout I could progress with and work with the equipment I have: reformer, reformer box, BOSU, arc, weights, and Magic circle....any suggestions for classes on here would be appreciated!! I haven't found a place in RI...or recommendations yet!!!
1 person likes this.
Kel ~ I think any of Courtney Miller's classes would be the kind of classes you are looking for. Here is a link to all of her classes - Courtney Miller Classes
1 person likes this.
Great Work out!
Loved it!
second time using wts.
Thanks!
2 people like this.
By far one of my favorite classes! Can't wait to use! Love the challenge as well as the variations! You are an amazing instructor!
2 people like this.
Another amazing workout Courtney!
Pilates By The Bay
I just renamed her "Courtney Killer"...
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for all your awesome feedback and inspiration!! I have some exciting news!! I will be back on Pilates Anytime Jan 2015 :):) I am thrilled and of course I want to teach what you want to see! So tell me, what style classes would you like me to teach during my next visit? I am so grateful and blessed. Thank you so much for your support and comments! xx
Courtney oh thank goodness you are coming back!!! I can't wait!!! Lots and lots of athletic conditioning classes plz !!! Love hips/thighs/ab classes. I suggested to Pilates Anytime that they should actually have an Athletic Conditioning section ;) So happy you are back...... Thrilled ;)
why does this site never work for me? ugh!! the playbacks always pause and then don't restart
Marcella ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the videos. I have sent you an email with a few options that may help you.
51-60 of 115

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin