Sculpting Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1301

Sculpting Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 1301

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Courtney,
You are my favorite instructor. I like your lessons very much you give me more improver ideas. I love your creativity and style thank you very much
2 people like this.
Super amazing athletic class! I would love to see more classes just like these in 2015. Thank you!!
Burn baby burn! I love your creativity, especially the kneeling arm series w/ external rotation.
LOVE this work out!
Aletas P
LOVED the workout and the delivery of the class was flawless...
Aletas P
1 person likes this.
Challenging but AWESOME!!! she has to be one of my favorite instructors so far!!!! More from her!!!!!
WOW! This was awesome! Thanks!
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! I've got some exciting news about my next Pilates Anytime visit!! For the first time ever we are doing a video Q&A between myself and all the awesome Pilates Anytime members ??!!! I LOVE getting all of your questions and comments, now it's your chance to get detailed explanations with a personalized message from me on camera! Comment below with your Pilates questions so I can answer on film during my upcoming visit this month!! Ask about: form and alignment, advancements or progressions, anatomy or Pilates philosophy, teaching tips and cuing, personalizing YOUR Pilates practice and more!! Questions must be received by end of the day TODAY in the form of a comment below ?? If you want to know the answer to a question, chances are a lot of other people do to! Let's help each other evolve, expand and inspire our Pilates! Thank you for all your love and support!!
This type of video is why i am a member how do we get more... please let me know!! the best
Tara ~ We are very happy that you enjoyed this video! Courtney actually just filmed new classes this week and they will be on the site in the next month or so. In the meantime, I recommend checking our Courtney's other classes on the site. I think you will like them as well!
61-70 of 115

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin