Strong Intermediate Reformer<br>Junghee Won Ph.D.<br>Class 1635

Strong Intermediate Reformer
Junghee Won Ph.D.
Class 1635

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Thank you Junghee! Concise, informative, and great technique...inspiring for me this morning.
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
I feel so privileged to have had the chance to meet you in person Junghee and work out with you on that very special day.....You are inspiring and beautiful to watch.....Hope to see you soon in NJ....
1 person likes this.
Always enjoy your classes. Such a treat to see you on Pilatesanytime. Thank you for a wonderful workout!
2 people like this.
Thank you what a great workout!
3 people like this.
Nice fast pace. Enjoyed transitions in workout. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Perfect workout for little time. Precise and simple cues for perfect classical execution! Thanks Junghee!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this workout but found that it moved just a bit too fast. I feel great but felt rushed through parts of it. Just slow the moves down a bit and I think people could be a bit more precise on moves rather than trying to keep up. Like I said, I feel great and overall enjoyed it! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
loved the attention to details and getting quickly into the exercises. Nice transitions and great form. Teasers were amazing!
2 people like this.
Loved the straightforward delivery.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Junghee. I really loved feeling that the legs in straps series comes from moving the carriage with your head and tailbone. It really changed the feel of the exercise for me, connecting me much better to my powerhouse.
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin