Cadillac Workout<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 1782

Cadillac Workout
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 1782

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
this is more a tutorial, - a very good one!-, for beginning teachers to have a repertoire of sentences to make the spring-work understandable in its benefits. I find it very valuable, thank you Rachel!
2 people like this.
Thank you Rachel for a perfect Sunday lesson in springs! My body says ahhhh! I love teaching mat with springs. Really juices every muscle!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rachel for sharing your brilliance and passion and for so generously explaining Joe's extra muscles with such eloquence and elegance. You always make Pilates so exciting and I come away inspired.
Thank you back - both of you! i love using the springs to get even more out of the body in such a natural way. Peoples' faces light up when they can access something that has been so illusive. Our reward!!!
Thanks Angel! I totally agree about the "juicing"!
Hi Rachel, I´m Cris fernandes fro Brazil. I love pilates and I´m always studying online. Thank you Rachel for sharing this class.
1 person likes this.
beautiful class very didactic
thank you for teaching
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rachel!!! Great class. And like Patrick I come away inspired and excited!!
Pamela P
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed it and I learned so much. That's the beauty of Pilates! I am not far from Boulder-- hope to meet you sometime soon!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rachel. Wonderful learning session to help enlighten and even confirm what i do with my clients and myself, however your explanations are of an even deeper, richer source than I have been able to articulate.....until now.
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin