Theraband Intensity<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1894

Theraband Intensity
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1894

Watch this Class
Louise M
I love the Basi training and Rael is excellent, not missing one muscle.... will need to do this one several times to do it perfectly , sure I โ€˜ll not feel like a flamenco dancer ๐Ÿ’ƒ tomorrow. Women need so much to work on our arms and back, the band is an easy tool. Now I would need to add some more abs and glutes ๐Ÿค” thank you
Louise, thank you for doing this class. We ALL need to focus on our arms and backs. Keep up the good work. All the very best.
Fabulous class, thanks Rael! I wonder what kind of a dancer you are feeling like today ;o)
Katia, today I feel like a contemporary dancer - that is my roots, and that is what I always come back to:)
Wow what an amazing class, we really love it! Feel great, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€
Thank you, Wendy, I always appreciate kind words and making people feel good.
Love you Rael ๐Ÿ˜especial your flamingo dog ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜and double expresso ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘that is amazing๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Oksana, I always try and make things fun. We must keep a sense of humor! Much love to you!
Anne L
Hi Rael. What level band is the class is using?  Would medium be OK for general population? I also teach Senior Pilates so I would also like to use the band in that class as well.  Anne
Hi Anne, yes a medium band would be good. For stretching type exercises biasing toward a heavier band is better. However,  for the strengthening exercises sometimes heavy is way too heavy. So the medium is a good compromise. All the best!
91-100 of 129

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin