Sacroiliac Dysfunction <br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2037

Sacroiliac Dysfunction
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2037

Watch this Tutorial
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Hi Ryan! So great to "hear" from you! I am so glad that you found the tutorial useful...and hope to see you again soon. Hope it feels great to blend PT and Pilates...best job in the world!
Thank you Sherri. I appreciate your cues and imagery. You are clearly skilled in this arena (SI joint) and it's been helpful working with my clients this past week! I'm always looking for new SI stability exercises so they don't get bored of the same ones I've used over the years. This was a fantastic tutorial and much more informative than some of the classes on pilatesanytime.
Sherri Betz
Thank you Jessica, I am so glad that you enjoyed the tutorial AND found it useful!
1 person likes this.
Super fantastic tutorial!
Praveena C
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri. The stick, block and strap exercises put my pelvis back in place. The pelvic stabilization progression are deceptively simple and very effective. My clients who have similar issues are going to appreciate these techniques.
NK
NK
1 person likes this.
I've been struggling for years with SI jt. instability. This was so helpful. Thank you !!
Sherri Betz
I am so glad to hear that you are having success with the technique!
Silvia B
Thank you a lot, very clear, usefull and effective!
Boy, that was a real treat. I had a thr 3 1/2 years ago and this was a real eye opener. More tutorials as well as mat classes. This girl has no reformer. Thank you. Amazing class.
Sherri Betz
Thank you Sylvia and July! I am so glad that you found the tutorial helpful. I love the intersection of mind, body, gravity and simple props!
31-40 of 163

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin