One Repetition Mat Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2201

One Repetition Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 2201

Watch this Class
Loved it! One of everything! beautifully done!!
Belinda....that is one of the nicest comments I've received---thank you so much! I love teaching......!
Linda.....THANK YOU.....!!!

Heather.....so glad you liked it too! Yes, this was a fun one to do for that very reason---flow, limited reps, limited time, just move! I will do more like this too, great suggestion.

Dominic---wow, thanks for that compliment! :)

Jeanne.....thank you! ;) It was a fun one to do. So glad you enjoyed it!
I loved this class!! It's brilliantly fomatted, concisely and effectively taught, and do-able and reachable to every fitness levele and walk of life. Her modifications are spot on, her visual cues are precise, not to mention her beautiful flow and grace. I now use it to not only perfect and practice my own advanced mat work, as an instructor, I use it as a warm-up before a more intense program, and is fantastic before an equipment class. It gets me sweating from deep within, in less than 20 min. Thank you Amy! :)
Helen.....thank you so much. This comment means so much to me and I value your honesty and directness. I think all teachers need a few 'go to's' and I hope this class can be that for many., a reminder of the flow, a chance to 'warm up' and get prepared for other workouts or just a quick program for ourselves. Thank you, thank you for valuing it too!
Melissa W
Really liked this way of working. Thank you :)
Thank you Melissa.....!
Nice! I only had some short time at lunch and this was perfect.- thank you
Yay, glad this was a good choice for you Michele! Sometimes the short and sweet classes are just right! :)
Really interesting moving through the work this way. Left my body feeling stimulated and craving more, (after a long car trip with 2 screaming kids) but this was all I had time for today. Better to move than to not move!!
11-20 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin