BOSU® for Active Agers<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2208

BOSU® for Active Agers
Erika Quest
Class 2208

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Thank you, Karisa for watching! I'll be back up at PA this weekend to shoot more Active Aging content on the reformer and trapeze, so stay tuned!
1 person likes this.
Is this osteoporosis safe?
Erika Quest
Depending on your client, Evelyn, I would be cautious of flexion such as Cat and Thoracic Rolling. But, most all of this class is absolutely safe for sure!
1 person likes this.
I have many older adults in my practice and I will try these games with them. Thank you Erika. Always a pleasure to watch you.
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Thank YOU, Sandra for watching. I just shot two more Active Aging workouts to be released on PA soon. One reformer and one trapeze, so keep your eyes peeled.
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
Great stuff Erika! I look forward to seeing more!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Aw, Jen! Thanks for watching. I so appreciate it and YOU! Just got back from shooting more Active Aging (challenging) reformer and also a Trapeze, so more on the way for this awesome and important group of people!
1 person likes this.
This is excellent. I am going to try with my 80-years-young client, however she is not quite as mobile as your two lovely models. But definitely some good stuff to give her for balance, gait and spine mobility. Thank you Erika!
2 people like this.
Great work out. I'm always looking for new ideas when teaching my seniors' class. Thank you and hopefully more workouts like this will come.
Erika Quest
Thanks for the feedback, Bonne and Kathleen. In my studio, most of my clients are 50 plus and many in their 70-80s, which is why I am SO passionate about active aging. They all want to stay in their beautiful 3 story houses in Laguna Beach, so these strategies are super important AND working! Thanks for taking class!
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin