Artistry in your Movement<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2281

Artistry in your Movement
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2281

Watch this Class
Absolutely love this class Thankyou ! I will be using this to challenge my participants this New Year 2017. Truly love your work, your personality , your guidance with your students
Thanks Rael, that was exactly what I needed today to come back into me. Love your way of teaching, it's always an inspiration for my own classes.
Sutthinee S
awesome class as usual. thank you very much. i don't know how many times, i keep repeated yours class again and again.
Thank you so much Sutthinee and others for returning again and again to do this class. I appreciate your support greatly.
for showing us that you are one of the best...thank you
Trying to overload on all things Rael before mentor training in September and this was a perfect! Thank you, Rael! Looking forward to continued practice on my journey as a forever student of yours!
Marta M
Rael Isacowitz ! thank you so much!i am watching your video again..so inspirational! we love you!You are so professional,enthusiastic and humble.You are a true Inspiration that keep me focused and stay strong.Greetings from London
Marta M
Rael Isacowitz ! thank you so much!i am watching your video again..so inspirational! we love you!You are so professional,enthusiastic and humble.You are a true Inspiration that keep me focused and stay strong.Greetings from London
This felt wonderful. I loved the focus of form and shapes!
Wonderful as always. Lovely cueing. Loved the slight 'tweak' in the single leg kick and resulting work for the glutes;) Sarah UK
51-60 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin