Upper Body Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2311

Upper Body Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2311

Watch this Class
AWESOME class with amazing cueing and incredibly intuitive usage of the body. Great pace. A wonderful shoulder opener tip and also a way to work your teaser.

Niedra, I absolutely loved this class! I'm starting my teacher training in two weeks and was really inspired by the length of time you do each movement. It's a perfect amount - just in time for when your body is challenged, and then moving on to something new before your mind gets the better of you. Thank you! I can't wait to try more of your classes. Xx
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Sara, I have a big smile on my face, what a delight to know this class really worked for you. Good luck with your teacher training, you will be a great teacher I can tell. I also teach in LA so we will probably cross roads at some point. I teach workshops at different studio's pretty regularly.
great class it is amazing how going slow and deliberate you are able to really feel the unbalances in your body you need to focus on. thanks for another great class.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Kathy, I agree with you, the magic is the details, and sometimes when we rush we miss the deeper layers of awareness in waking up our bodies.
Excellent Class Niedra, as all of yours. Greetings from Costa Rica. I hope to see you again, and maybe receive one of your classes.
Niedra Gabriel
Hola Geovanna, how lovely to read your comment here. I will be back in Costa Rica hosting a retreat April 2- 9, and may do a workshop at Equilibria on April 10.

it would be great to see you again.
Thank you for a wonderfully flowing yet challenging class! I very much loved ...
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you enjoyed the class kathy. Thank you for your comment.
Thank you, love your classes, motivate and inspire me.
Another winner from Neidra Gabriel. I mad the mistake of trying to do this with 5 pound weights. Won't be doing that again. Tow pound weights really is best. Overall and excellent workout!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin