Coordinate Breath & Movement<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 2325

Coordinate Breath & Movement
Cathleen Murakami
Class 2325

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thanks, Cathleen, for a wonderful series filled with great cuing and progressions. Your concept of AIN is brilliant; I will be sharing it with all my students. Love your enthusiasm and attitude! Can't wait for 5!
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
Nice pace!
Cathleen Murakami
@Jill, AIN is awesome....and can apply to nearly everything in life ....see you somewhere soon!
@Brenda, thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this series of Progressions. Thank you so much Cathleen!
Cathleen Murakami
You are SO welcome, Nora!
2 people like this.
Excellent class. I love Cathleen's teaching style. A fantastic combination of relaxed and hard work. I didn't do the full progression but really enjoyed this last class. I hope we see more of you!
Cathleen Murakami
@ Clare - thanks so much and I hope can check out all my other classes and tutorials when you have time!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Very helpful cues. You have improved my practice. Thank you. I also love the humor in the program. You are adorable!
Cathleen Murakami
@Lori- thanks for taking time to comment and so happy you found some gems! Have fun😊
Katarina S
I love this class, and your teaching style, Cathleen. It's amazing how simple cues can transform fundamental Pilates exercises. I borrowed some components of this class for my class today, and my clients loved it. Thank you for the inspiration, Cathleen.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin