Strengthen and Align<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2618

Strengthen and Align
Tom McCook
Class 2618

Watch this Class
I really love this class! Such a great pace and tone. Thanks Tom!
great class!
Oksana P
Amazing! This will be my new favorite. Thank you!
Oksana P
Thank you! Love this class your your cueing. So clear and peaceful. I have a low back problem and this class moves me in such a nice and safe way encouraging hip stability.
Dear Oksana,
Great to hear this class has been a good support for your back and your ability to move with confidence. Thank you all for your feedback, I'm really thrilled this is helping you have a satisfying movement practice. Thank you Pilates Anytime!
AnnS
Trance inducing! Your cues are the best, Tom. Thank you so much.
Oksana P
Simply LOVE this class. Calm, flowing and strong. Feel peaceful energy and balance in my body! Thank you!
Love this every time I find it again. Thank you, Tom and Pilates Anytime. So grateful for these wonderful classes right now. xo
I get so much out of your ques - really amazing. You have really helped me to transform so many movements. Thank you!
Thank you Amy! Also Lori M., Oksana and AnnS! Happy to hear you value the combination of cuing that relates to the actual design of the body and how it moves dynamically for optimal function, health and performance!! Keep up the great work and be well!!
31-40 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin