Prenatal Theraband Flow<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 265

Prenatal Theraband Flow
Leah Stewart
Class 265

Watch this Class
Great Arm, leg and (amazing) back work. Your class was so great for me. A novice,not pregnant, beginner. I found your class the best I've had so far. Thank you!
Amani,

Thank you so much! I am glad that you enjoyed the class. I also love this particular class for the arm and back work. I did the class a few days ago and really enjoyed the lying arm series. Take care!
Is it ok to do sideline work for 30 week plus ?
1 person likes this.
Heidi,

Yes, side lying work is considered safe to do through out the entire pregnancy. Of course, the type of side work that can be performed, some which is more difficult than others, strictly depends on the individual woman. Can she do the exercise with control, integrity, breath and lastly, does SHE feel safe and confident in the position. This goes for any exercise not just side lying when working with prenatal clients (well...any client for that matter .

Side lying work is very effective and helpful for prenatal clients. Depending on the exercise, pregnant women will be achieving an opening stretch, strength, control, pelvic stability, hip strength and control, balance, confidence, etc - all of which are so important for a healthy pregnancy, labor and postpartum healing.

(continued in next post)
1 person likes this.
.....Pregnant women are made to move their bodies; it's a vital part of a healthy pregnancy. Yes, there are some things we avoid in Pilates, but there are so many things that we can continue to do in full or modified form.

I hope that this helps a bit, Heidi! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,

Leah
Thank you
1 person likes this.
Grazie molto bello!
Fantastic class for 3rd trimester:)
Amazing, love the arm work & breathing. I'm 17 weeks pregnant. Another great class from you!
Thank you Leah !!!
Martina,

This is one of my favorite classes! I am so happy to hear that you feel great doing this class!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin