The 'It' Factor<br>John Garey<br>Tutorial 2767

The 'It' Factor
John Garey
Tutorial 2767

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Wow, you make my eyes open. You inspired me to be a great teacher. I want to recommend and share this with my colleagues. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Love it
1 person likes this.
Thank you, John. I have learned from every one of your 8 it points and hope to be a better pilates teacher every day. Saludos from Lima, PerĂº ??
1 person likes this.
Love it! Now how can I get my hands on the rest of it??
1 person likes this.
This is GOLD!! This should be "Instructor training 101". Whether you are new at teaching or been doing it for years, its relevancy is ageless. You are a wonderful motivational speaker and I have followed you for many years and do because of your "it" factor! I feel recharged and am so thankful that I have the classes I do and look forward to showing them my renewed appreciation. Keep the conversation going with us and to us John, and thank you!!
1 person likes this.
I've been out of the studio for a week and feeling uninspired & this video knocked me out of it! You are so motivational and I am pumped to BRING IT to my classes tomorrow - Thank you JOHN for always inspiring me!
Theresa Budd, we're so glad you enjoyed this tutorial. You can get the "e-book" from John Garey's website John Garey TV. Thank you for your feedback! PS: John was in our studio yesterday and there is more like this tutorial coming to PA too!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous loved "IT"... Thank you
1 person likes this.
Thank you John..
Maryam
Thank you John :heart:
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin