Mat for Traveling<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2880

Mat for Traveling
Meredith Rogers
Class 2880

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Wow, I am in love with that short and intense workout. I love the fact that it doesn't take up much space but still feels like my body got to move every which way! Thanks Meredith, you nailed it once again!
2 people like this.
I'm calling this a 2/3 after woooorking my way through those teasers. Such a terrific class. Did it in a small space and didn't knock my shins or head on anything!!!
2 people like this.
Simple, effective, challenging, ENJOYABLE!! Love your work Meredith!
2 people like this.
Excellent class! The towel definitely adds an additional challenge. Thank you for sharing your class with us!
Thank you all for sharing your time and your beautiful feedback with me. I'm so happy that you enjoyed it. Special thanks to Joni for inspiring this one...!
Any other requests??
2 people like this.
good workout..thank you..
1 person likes this.
Just a reminder that no one needs to wait for a day where they have reduced space to enjoy this terrific class. lol One question for you Meri...on those push ups do you expect elbows close to our bodies?

Z A
2 people like this.
Meredith I am looking forward to a class that is focused in opening upper and mid back. This would be a special treat;))
Joni...elbows close to bodies would be ideal but the most important thing is shoulder blade stability so modify accordingly if necessary..
ZA thank you for the request. I'll keep you in mind.
2 people like this.
Such a fun class - tried this at home a few weeks ago and just did it tonight while on the road in a tiny hotel room. Perfect! Thank you Meredith - your classes are such a pleasure!
11-20 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin