Priming Mat Movements<br>James Crader<br>Class 3123

Priming Mat Movements
James Crader
Class 3123

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Loved, loved, loved this class, thank you so much, sometimes participants don't get the 'pilates' core connection which enables their bodies to move safely and more fluidly but this is just pure joy of movement which is what a lot of people are looking for, so thank you for a wonderful presentation and challenge to my thinking/practice! More, more, more please!!???
Jenny!!! Thank you for the compliments, friend! I love that such an accomplished mover and teacher found something new in her practice. ❤️
Ruby Yes! Thank you for spending time with my video and then reaching out with such a thoughtful comment ... I appreciate it. I have a Reformer video coming out soon - more "Pilates" in choreography but with the same intention of self-discovery. Looking forward to hearing what you think of that one.
1 person likes this.
Omg, I was totally transformed back into my college days. This reminded me so much of my movement classes, improvisational classes and even some Laban with directional cueing! Your voice is soothing and what a refreshing change to think differently putting a new perspective back on my pattern thinking brain! Great job!
Thank you, Brenda!! There's definitely some Bartinieff inspiration, but to have Laban mentioned In reference, well ... ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Ha! Thank you for taking my class, friend. Glad you enjoyed it.
1 person likes this.
FANTASTIC - THANK YOU - I REALLY NEEDED THAT !!!
Thank you Paula!! Glad both you and your body enjoyed the class. Ha!
Sheila M
1 person likes this.
this was amazing,i study for my next exam with balanced body and i learn so much from this!thanks from italy
1 person likes this.
Thank you James! This was interesting, confusing, and funny at times for me. It was nice to explore movements differently and to consider how I was really feeling, and not what I think is expected of me. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Thank you, Sheila !
21-30 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin