Priming Mat Movements<br>James Crader<br>Class 3123

Priming Mat Movements
James Crader
Class 3123

Watch this Class
I love that Matha - what you're feeling (experiencing) vs. what you believe to be expected ... Isn't that sort of honesty the point of it al? Thank you for watching the class and taking the time to comment.
1 person likes this.
Amazing!!!!!!
Thank you, Alison Lloyd!!
1 person likes this.
Love this! I appreciate how precise and detailed your cueing is. It helped me prep and focus on certain body parts to get to me to perform the traditional movements.
Anna - Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate the support.
DJ
Cannot see the video, it is odd as normally they run well. Gia may you help checking on this please?
DJ ~ I have sent you a private message to help you find a solution.
1 person likes this.
I watched it twice, did most of it with a group class and they loved how they felt at the end of class. i love your style of teaching, thanks, Rose krawetz
1 person likes this.
How wonderful to have another Body-Whisperer ( or -shouter..) at PA! This fits so well in my momentary state of mind that I really wonder about the energetic connections we might have, .. even over the ocean.. It also fits so well because you bring to life what I just read this summer the book about Diastasis Recti by Katy Bowman. She also speaks for moving in creative ways, trying and exploring possible moves that we usually don´t do, - but should´t lose. So thank you for all that and giving us trainers an idea how to incorporate this into a pilates session. It simply gives me courage to do more of what I already try!
Just one thing: you almost lost me at the teaser-part, because that simply pulls in a bad way on my back, .. but I was to curious to see what else you bring along, and I am happy I did it! Thank you, James!
1 person likes this.
Mind Blown!!! I learned a whole bunch of stuff about my body and where I hold tension. You are clear with your instructions and made me look at movement in a different way? Can't wait to try more of your stuff. You just moved into my top 3 fav Pilates people!
31-40 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin